Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Puma!!

So it's been a little while since I posted a picture of Puma. He has been busy this winter.....um...walking...and playing with his ball.....and eating.....and well sleeping. Ok not THAT busy but he IS a dog.

Yesterday while I had the day off and Emma was at work I was working on some of my photos and messing with the blogs and I decided to bring Puma in the office with me and close the door. It has been crazy cold outside and I decided to bring our little space heater in the office and use that instead of heating the whole house. He didn't want to stay unless of course....I made it just perfect for him. So I brought his bed in for him to lay on, mainly because if I didn't he likes to sit in my lap while I sit at the computer. Keep in mind he is about 70 pounds!!

The sun was shining in the window and he was giving me this look. I turned with the camera and snapped this!!!



Oh and as I write this...he has his head across my lap....moaning to let him sit in my lap.....what a mistreated puppy he is!!

No comments: