Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poor Man's Photography Studio

So this is my setup for some of the photos that I have been taking recently for Emma's new Blog chefandphotographer.blogspot.com/
. We went to Ikea over the weekend and bought two $10 lights that work really well. I added some tracing paper to the front of one (removed in photo) that I used to get more light in the front and wasn't blocked by the box. The box was made by cutting out 4 sides and getting some cheap tracing paper at a craft store..$2.00

I have yet to be able to afford any flashes of any kind but hopefully that will come later. I also only get to shoot most of my photos at night and am lacking any natural light...which doesn't exist much this time of year in the wonderful northwest.

A closer look at the Setup

No comments: