Friday, May 01, 2009

Vacation Baby!!!

Ok so I guess I have been lacking in updating the blog lately. I guess I have been busy with the house and also we were out of town last week. No excuse really since I brought the laptop with us to California for Lance and Suzanne's wedding.

Not sure how many people check the blog but if they had they would have seen the picture on the top right that shows the progress of our baby!! We found out on Camille's birthday March 20th and its been great news ever since. We went in for an ultrasound about 3 weeks ago and got to see it growing! It was a crazy feeling actually seeing it and hearing its heartbeat.

Emma is now just over 3 months pregnant and is due on the Nov 10th!! Time is flying by.

I will write more about it later and also write more about the wedding! Was a great trip and a wonderful wedding!!

Pregnant


12 Weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking GREAT Emma! Congratulations to you both!

Love, Jen

Suzanne, Lance and Belle said...

Yippee!!!!!! I'm very excited about being an aunt. I've never been one before! Which means, we are going to spoil your child rotten and there is nothing you can do about it!!! hehehehe Love, Suzanne

Suzanne, Lance and Belle said...

P.S. I recognize this room you're in! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ryan! You and Emma will be wonderful parents! Art and I are very happy for you.

Teri

Anonymous said...

If you would like to keep in touch my email is skibean@cox.net
Your cousin, Teri

Anonymous said...

Emma- I am so excited for you and Ryan. You will be such great parents! Congratulations!! He or she will only be about 7 months younger than Grant! Love, Marilyn Morse