Monday, May 04, 2009

Quick Baby Update!

We went to see the midwife this morning to check on the baby and everything sounded great! It took a while to find it but the babies heartbeat was strong. I was holding my breathe since it took a while for her to find but once she did...my own heart stopped. I don't think I will ever get used to that! Hard to believe since its on the size of a Nutter Butter at 13 weeks tomorrow!

We don't have another appointment for 6 weeks but at that time we will get to see an ultrasound!! Should be fun!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think this pregnancy may be as hard on you as it is on Emma. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you. We had a midwife deliver all of our children, Emily and Abigail in a home setting and Ethan proved to be happier inside, therefore we were at the hospital for safety reasons. They helped us have a natural wonderful experience.

The sound of the heart will never be forgotten! Beautiful memories.

Send our love to Emma,
Michelle and Brian