Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Busy Bee!!

This past weekend was another busy one!! The weather was amazing so we took advantage of it to get some more work done around the house.

The list includes, building stuff, mowing the lawn, running at the gym, eating out, gardening and watching movies!!!

Emma worked on the garden some more as well as spreading the leftover compost on the plants in the front of the house and I worked on the cabinet that will be installed in the laundry room. The new washer and dryer are flat on top so we figured we could install something to take advantage of the space above it. Will be good to have right when we walk in the house from the driveway.

We of course managed to get a meal on Saturday at Halibuts. Emma was craving some fish and chips and it sounded good to me!! I forgot my camera...I know shame on me....but I would have taken a picture of our wonderful meal in the sun!!!

Here are some pictures of the cabinet with one coat of finish on it. The wood is from when I helped Pete install their new maple floors. Its a bunch of end cuts which was a little time consuming but it worked out.

Cabinet


Cabinet (2)


Shop Dog

My trusty Shop Dog

No comments: