Monday, October 30, 2006

Party Time!

So our party this past Sunday went well. Almost everyone that said they would come showed up with goodies in hand. Emma and Amy, who came up to visit early on Saturday were able to get things set up and ready to go without my sick body in the way. Yes I was still feeling ill and had vertigo again which wasn't too fun. It mostly makes you feel like you are car sick or on a ship rolling through the sea. Anyway. The party went really well and it seemed like everyone had a good time. The weather held out and the rain held off but it was a bit cold. Luckily the wood stove worked well and warmed it up some. They all had nice comments about the house and the yard and everything that we worked hard on all year. It was nice to hear after all the work that we did. I guess it's the amount of time that we spent on it and nothing else that made it worth it as well. I am not sure why but I forgot to take any pictures of people that came but it never occurred to me until after the party. Once again Emma and Amy did a nice job with the decorations and I was actually surprised at how well the garage turned out for a party.

No comments: