Thursday, June 08, 2006

Update issues



Not sure why but the Blogger website has been having problems so I couldn't update it recently. I wanted to post a quick note that my friend Todd has created a blog of his own. The link is to the right but you can also go here http://toddndave.blogspot.com I grew up with Todd and he is now far far away but we try and keep in touch when we get a moment. But of course I am bad about calling people a times and besides that I work for a living talking on the phone so it can be hard to speak at any length on the phone.

Oh and we managed to pull all the grass out in the front yard. Was much harder then we thought and I would not recommend doing it by hand. We also removed the front walkway that went from the driveway to the front door. We plan on putting in one that goes to the road instead. We will see.

1 comment:

phillytoad said...

I agree with Lance. It looks good... didn't look bad before. Are you going to put grass back in? or garden w/flowers etc?