Friday, June 02, 2006

Our guest Pauly and Jury Duty

So this week and next we have a guest in our home. His name is Pauly and his parents Noah and Jen are getting married tomorrow so we are watching him while they are gone. Puma and Pauly really like to play and at first would pick on each other but now they are hanging out like old pals. Of course sleeping on the bed was interesting at first since they both wanted to be as close as they could to Emma and I but they are now sleeping together and sharing the space.

This week I have been in Jury Duty which isn't all that fun but I do get paid for it so that works out. I can't say what it's for but it's supposed to last for 3 weeks. Some details of the case are a bit gritty so to speak but it's not as bad as I thought. It's actually pretty interesting to see the entire process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little house guest.

Call me when you get a minute, want to talk to you about a camping trip...tried to send you an e-mail but you are busy doing your civic duty...keep up the good work!!

Jen