Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Playing with rocks!!

Ok so yesterday I was in the backyard with the pup and he was playing with a rock that he likes to role around in his mouth. He looked up at me and POOF, it was gone. Yep that's right, down the hatch it went! It's a pretty good size rock but at least it's a river rock so it's smooth. I called the vet right away and they said to wait it out and see if it passes. He seems to be doing ok for now but if it doesn't come out then he may have to have it removed. Crazy kid!!

So yesterday I took off work to go in Jury Duty for the second time. I originally went in a week ago and they had about 200 people fill out a long set of questions and then took our picture. They called us back in groups of 8 to be interviewed. They started us out in a group and then individually spoke to us later on. I was picked to be on the panel of 50 and then once they decide to pick the 15, 12 jurors and 3 alternates, they will call me and let me know. I doubt I will get picked but who knows. The trial is supposed to start on the 30th of this month and last for 3 weeks. It's a murder trial so that will not be too fun but interesting for sure. Some of the people that were in my group drove me a bit nuts since I was the only one who brought anything to read and they had to make small talk. Hopefully I won't get stuck with any of them if I am on the jury!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Puma! We'll hope for everything to come out alright!

Love, Mom