Saturday, April 15, 2006

Various Pictures


Ok so I recently updated Shutterfly with some more pictures. I have created a link to the right and will take you to the site to see it. I will update with more later and if you want to buy some of the pictures you can order straight from the site. This picture here was 1 1/2 years ago at Silver Falls. I just like it!

Well the weather here has turned a bit cold and rainy this weekend but it has been sunny off and on which is always nice. Soon enough I will be commenting on how hot it is and how hot it will be in the house with no AC! Oh well. We have finally found someone interested in taking out wonderful chainlink fence out of the front and back yard. They are coming next weekend to pull it out. It will be nice to no thave the front of our place look like the side of a school or jail!

STARING JC CONNELLY!!!

So the news with John was great! He met with the director and writer of the movie and he actually has an actual speaking part in the movie. He was told that his character is named Hans and he is a german soldier in the war after the Battle of the Bulge and I think it's called "Hurtgen Phantom". He and 11 other people are the main people in the movie and he is really excited. Should be interesting to read the script when he signs all the insurance and other movie papers.

EMMA'S NEW TOY

Today we went to Costco to buy Emma a new toy for the kitchen. It's the latest and greatest Cuisinart Food Processor. Of course I can call it my new toy too since I will for sure benefit from the goodies that she makes with it.

Well that is it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Ryan and Emma are so cute...I love Ryan and Emma pics! OK Lance, hope you are happy, John and I have joined you in comment land!

Ryan and Emma said...

Well the beanie is an essential item when living in the northwest. Plus it helps when you have NO HAIR!