Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lots of News!!


So cute!!

Time for bed!

Ok so it's been a while since I posted but we have been really busy. Things are going well. Work is crappy as usual but it does give me time with the two most important people in my life. Emma and Puma. And I say people because Puma is just as much a person as anyone else.

We started working on the house again since it's more motivating when the weather is nicer. We started with finishing our bedroom and putting up the crown molding that we have been wanting to put up since we stopped. It's turning out to make the room look really different and more put together. I will post pictures on Shutterfly once we get the final details done.

John emailed me earlier today with good news on the audition that he went to a week and a half ago. Here is the email that he received:


JC Connelly,

We have made a few casting decisions, and would like to offer you a significant part in the movie. We were wondering if you're still interested, and if you would be able to meet this Saturday in the morning?

Please let us know.

Brian

How COOL is that!!! We will see what happens and what is involved. I will have more info as I get it. Congrats JC!!!

Oh and if you are reading my posts, please comment. And if Lance is the only one reading the Blog and commenting....well then....thanks Lance!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, now I see I can leave a comment. Thanks guys for all the support. I really hope this works out for me. This could be the beginning of something fantastic. Thanks again.