Friday, June 06, 2008

Hours at Work Changed

This week is the first week for me at my new schedule. I am now working 12pm-9pm which works for me!! Emma pretty much works the same shift so that is really the best part. We get to spend the morning together which is really wonderful and then since she takes the bus to the MAX, I pick her up after work downtown. The crazy part is the amount of time I do pretty much nothing. The calls stop coming in around 4pm which gives me way too much free time to surf and read. Not a bad gig for the moment but it works out well for now.

I got bored last night and had my camera. Took some pictures of the desk next to mine. He likes to collect toys....and gaming systems. Has soooo many that they fill up the cabinet above his desk.





I get bored as well as annoyed at times with the people I talk to.

No comments: