Monday, February 25, 2008

The Weekend

Well the weekend is over and time to get back to work. Blah. At least the weather is starting to get better by the day. And the days are getting longer with more sunlight in the evening which is always nice.

On Saturday, Emma had some certification training for work and I went to another meet-up with some local photographers. It was fun and I learned some new tidbits of information about taking pictures for portraits and working with models. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.

We also went to a fun cocktail party at a friends house with a big group of people from her work. This time the drink of choice was vodka and they enjoyed all sorts of different drinks and concoctions. I usually stay away from any of the hard stuff so I stuck with beer! I also of course brought the camera and snapped a few pictures (of which I will post later this evening).

Here are a few pictures from our weekend and one of our house on a wonderful sunny day with the new lens.





No comments: