Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuffy The Toilet

Recently I have noticed something a little odd. Maybe its only strange to me but I thought I would share.

A house near us that was recently bought and sold has decided to sell a portion of the land to build a new "row" home right next to it. The property is only 25 feet wide so you can imagine how skinny the house is. Anyway, this isn't the interesting part. When they started to work on both homes, one being remodeled and the other one being built from the ground up, they installed a portable toilet for the workers to use. Nothing out of the ordinary of course but then again this IS St. John's and the ordinary quickly changes to strange!

What I have noticed on almost a daily basis is the fact that this toilet gets used very often by the public. I have seen people walking by use it. The mailman has used it more then once. Even people driving by stop to use the facilities. Now I can understand it maybe happening once or twice but this thing has almost turned into a public restroom!

So since I was bored and was messing with my camera I decided to take a picture to explain it a little bit better.

No comments: