Monday, June 04, 2007

Busy Busy Bee!!

Ok so it's been a little while since I updated this. We have been super busy and I suppose a little lazy. Last weekend we ended up going on a great trip to Green Peter Lake which is just south of Salem and a little bit east. We ended up meeting up with friends on Saturday and were able to stay until Monday because of the holiday. The weather was great! A bit chilly at times but made the campfire feel wonderful. The lake water was a bit chilly as well but once you got in it wasn't too bad. I will post some pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Last week I ended up working with the folks from my old job. Made some extra money but sometimes it doesn't feel like it's worth it. On Thursday we ended up working from 7 am until 11:45 pm. Made for a very long day. Emma is working nights until August which means we only really see each other on the weekend. I ended up working most of the day on Saturday so that wasn't too fun.

We also had a nice visit from Kari and her boyfriend Gibbs. They came down on Saturday and stayed for the night. Kari was down in Albany checking out a fund raiser for the Boys and Girls club. We went out for dinner at one of our favorite places to eat Fire on the Mountain! Love that place. Best chicken wings I have ever had. Then of course we went out to breakfast the next morning to the Tin Shed. Another favorite of ours. We ended up being lazy all day yesterday which was nice for once. The weather has been warm....in the mid 80's. I know that doesn't sound like much especially since I grew up in AZ but I am really used the cooler weather.

Today I hope to continue on the medicine cabinet for the bathroom. I am still interested to see how cutting the mirror goes.

No comments: