Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Organic!!

So this past weekend we decided to add on to our growing collection of plants growing in the backyard. We went on down to the Farmers Market Saturday morning and picked up a good amount of veggies to plant. Mainly lots of different types of tomatoes and lettuces and other yum stuff. We managed to get all the wood that we needed at the Rebuilding Center near us for $16 which was nice. Was easy and quick to build.



Saving money on the planter boxes of course gave us a nice excuse to go out to eat that night. We headed to one of our favorite places off of 23rd for some Chinese at August Moon. Love the fried rice they have.

I have also been working on the medicine cabinet some. Haven't finished as much as I had wanted. I spend most of my afternoons playing with the pup when I get home.



Plus he gets into trouble if I am working in the garage and he is in the back unattended. Yesterday I looked out the door from the garage and he was rolling in the grass. Not because he had a scratch or was being silly. He was rolling in either a chunk of compost or something dead! He sure smelled like it when I asked him to come over to me. Needless to say he got cleaned up some but Emma could still smell it on him when she got home last night.

No comments: