Saturday, July 18, 2009

Still Working

Well, since my last post I managed to get laid off. Its been a week and a half and at first I was bummed that I had lost my job. Not that I really liked the job at all but it was an easy job with ok hours and good pay. But now that's its been a while and I have been busy with projects around the house, its actually kind of nice. Granted it will be nice to find a new job but for the moment, being off during the summer and getting a ton of work done is really a blessing.

I have been pretty much busy each day since being let go. I re-stained the fence in the front yard, built a new compost bin to replace the temporary one that we have been using for too long, and started with the baby's room and getting the outside of the house ready for painting.

I've only taken some pictures of the new cabinets from Ikea of course that we custom installed into the old closets. It was a bit sad to rip out the crown molding that I worked so hard to get in the first time. Oh well it's worth it!!

Baby's Room
First One Installed

Baby's Room
Getting ready to install the second cabinet

Baby's Room
Had to custom modify the bottom for the crawl space

Baby's Room
New Doors!!

Baby's Room
Crown and molding installed

Baby bump update coming soon....I promise!!!

1 comment:

Mom in Tucson said...

Wow! That gives you tons of storage for the baby. Good job!