Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Days!!!

So today marks the 7th day that I have worked in a row. Not that big a deal but when you consider that I have been at work since Wednesday at noon....and haven't left....well then you can wonder what the heck am I up to? Well, it turns out that global warming has taken a vacation and decided to hit us with some on and off again crazy weather!

The managers at work decided that since the weather was supposed to be pretty crazy and a majority of people who I work with have a hard time getting to work when roads are icy, they had some of us volunteer to work straight through. 4 of us said yes and have been "camping" here since Wednesday. Its been slow which is nice but its been a bit long. I don't mind too much since they are paying us 24 hours a day to be here. Sleeping in the conference rooms isn't much like camping but we have been entertaining ourselves with movies and games.

I was again messing around and decided to get a picture of the truck a little after I went for a drive in the snow.



73.5 hours down....and hopefully 57 to go!!!

No comments: