Monday, November 10, 2008

Patton

Last Friday I contacted Jen at work about her pup that she is currently fostering. I had seen him a few times since she has brought him with her to work once in a while and I wanted to see if I could get some pictures of him to add to my portfolio. He is just so cute and a really great boy.

He never stopped but for a few seconds since he is so full of energy being a puppy and all. Here are some pictures if you hadn't seen them in my photo stream.




And if you happen to live in Portland and are in need of a cute pup, you can go here for more info!

2 comments:

Suzanne, Lance and Belle said...

Oh my gosh Ryan these pictures are SO awesome! And Patton is so cute. I already asked Lance if we could drive up there and adopt him and he is a meany and said no! hahaha Just kidding! Murphy would not allow us to have a dog! ;-) xoxoxo Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you are the best! Thank you for taking such awesome pics of my foster boy and for posting his adoption info on your blog!

Jen