Friday, December 07, 2007

Puma Portrait

So tonight while I was at home....alone and with nothing to do really, I decided to take a few pictures around the house. Being that it was dark and the light wasn't all that great I decided to mess with the settings on my camera. I really haven't taken the time like I should to change a few settings here and there while I am actively shooting "film". I started with a few pictures around the house and then moved to a subject that could move and well...Puma was the only thing around! I would normally need my flash but this one turned out well. Tilted the lamp shade on it's side and changed the settings to be more sensitive to light.

Maybe someday I will have a baby to practice with ;)

Can anyone guess what was said to get this look from him? And if you don't comment....well then I may never answer!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Mom.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Puma, You want to go play .

guess #2

Dad

Ryan and Emma said...

It was "Do you want a bone"

He goes nuts for that word! Gets a good reaction too.

Anonymous said...

oh man i didnt get to guess! oh well what a cute little boy thats for sure!! Lance

Shawn said...

well, i don't need to guess, but lets boost the comment count... lol