Saturday, January 13, 2007

Just Maui'd


IMG_0266
Originally uploaded by ryan_nowell.
So our big day finally came! It turned out to be exactly what we had imagined it to be. Lots of family and friends came and celebrated with us and enjoyed a nice vacation as well. The pictures in this set were mostly all taken by Emma's cousin Chad. He did such a wonderful job! Check them out on Flickr

The morning of the wedding, the skies were gray and had the chance for rain. I was a bit worried but knew that whatever happened it would work out. Just a few minutes before it all started the sun broke out and stayed that way for the rest of the day!

The reception afterwards went very well. The food was really great which of course was a must for Emma and I and it was really great to have time to spend with everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are fantastic! Thank you so much for letting Clarissa and I share in your special day. we are very happy for the both of you! Emma, you did a wonderful job on the wedding. Hope to see the both of you a few times a year since we live so close.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like your wedding day was a dream come true. I am so sorry that I missed it but I was thinking about you two A LOT! I cant wait to see you! Gotta get together so I can give you your gift!! Love you both!

Jen

Kelly said...

Looks like it turned out amazing. I'm so happy for both of you. The pictures are beautiful, you both look so happy. Emma's dress is beautiful!!!

Kelly