Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Getting Closer!!

OK so I have to say that the wedding has taken over my mind!! All I think about is leaving my work and getting on a plane to go a nice warm place. The time has flown by but now it's creeping along and driving me crazy. I know it will come soon enough but I want it NOW!!!!

Ok now that I have that off my chest. I found this picture the other day searching the web for pictures of Makena cove. This is the entrance to the beach from the street. It's pretty hard to see and when we first got directions we tried 3 times to find it. But now it will be easier. We will be sending out some directions to this beach and the other locations of the night before the wedding and the reception.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you were able to find a picture of the entrance to the beach. That'll help me more than any directions.